- 8 oz Eczema Night Lotion
- 4 oz Eczema Skin Soothing Night Oil
- 8 oz Eczema Night Liquid Soap
- 4 oz Day Cream
- Bar Soap
- 2 oz Sunscreen
- Custom Mixed
- Hand Made in USA
- Safe For All Ages & All Skin Types
- Never Tested On Animals
- Premium Quality Ingredients
HOW TO USE
Safe, non-toxic, and gentle enough for daily use.
our secret mixture of
Storage: Should be stored in a room temperature environment, under bathroom cabinet preferred.
Our products are designed to remove the itch within days and to remove the eczema from the skin. During the process the skin may look irritated and bumpy like. This is the process of our products removing the eczema from the dermis layer. There may or may not be redness or irritation during the purging process. Our products are designed to exfoliate the skin aggressively at the beginning stage and gently during the end process.
Eczema Known as the “itch that rashes,” and looks different on people of color. It appears as dry, flaky skin over a deep pink, purple or even brown/gray inflamed area, while on lighter skin, the affected area is usually light pink, similar to acne. Eczema often heals with darker spots. Glow Skin Enhancement suggest avoiding hot showers, as well as lotions, perfumes and soaps containing fragrances. Use our eczema products and remember to wear loose-fitting clothing.
Key Ingredients To All Products:
- Aloe Vera Juice Boosts hydration, absorbs quickly, and has the ability to protect and heal epithelial tissue, which is a layer of cells in the skin covering the body
- Blend of Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil Provides moisturizing and deep cleansing to nourish dry skin and lightly exfoliate
- Vitamin E Oil Antioxidant to richly nourish and soothe skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal Gently soothes and relaxes the skin, reducing inflammation and itchiness
- Honey Excellent antibacterial properties
- Essential Oils Blend of Tea Tree Oil (cleansing properties to nourish your roots) and Lavender Essential Oil (for its anti-inflammatory and physically calming properties)
- Carrot Seed Oil is rich in beta carotene, vitamins A and E and pro-vitamin, helps to heal dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture in skin. Helps kill fungi & bacteria.
- Essential Oils and Soap Ingredients Combination of purified water, potassium hydroxide (saponifying agent), citric acid, and vegetable glycerin
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.